Jack Thompson Will Die If You Don't Pay Attention To Him
Amusing news on the Jack Thompson front from Game Politics: (1) Jack has gone all emo because the FBI is ignoring his complaints about how the whole world, but in particular the Florida State Bar, is in a vast conspiracy to violate his rights, and (2) Jack has repeatedly reported Game Politics to the FBI for various things, including the Patriot Act.
Apparently the Patriot Act has a provision making it a federal crime to use interstate commerce to ridicule a demented vexatious litigant. This is EXACTLY why you should read laws before you pass them, Congress.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Minnesota Court Rules That Criminal Libel Statute Is Unconstitutional - May 27th, 2015
- Post-Holiday Deadly-Sin-of-Pride Open Thread - May 26th, 2015
- Happy To Be Here - May 21st, 2015
- How To Spot And Critique Censorship Tropes In The Media's Coverage Of Free Speech Controversies - May 19th, 2015
- Lawsplainer: The Proposed Federal Anti-SLAPP Act: What It Would Do, Why It's Important - May 18th, 2015