Modern academics teach us that any text can be deconstructed. Why not church signs? Blogger Joel is one step ahead of you, offering critical analysis of signs at Crummy Church Signs. He also does funny caption contests. And I learned there that God is like Alka-Seltzer!
(Spotted someplace — I don't remember where….)
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Louisiana Judge Issues Ludicrously Lawless Takedown Order To Newspaper - August 27th, 2015
- Lawyer Threatens Yelp Reviewer With Lawsuit, Is Wrong - August 25th, 2015
- Lawsplainer: How Did the Fifth Circuit Narrow Student Free Speech Rights? - August 24th, 2015
- Ninth Circuit Harshly Scrutinizes Law Enforcement Leak, Threatens Sanctions Against Department of Justice - August 20th, 2015
- If You Disagree With This Post, You're Joining A Bullying Lynch Mob - August 17th, 2015