Two interesting, and timely, stories from the world of crime.
Value of items stolen by a gang of thieves in the greatest jewel heist in French history? $108 million.
Amount allegedly stolen from clients by New York attorney Marc Dreier? $380 million.
There is no word on whether the French thieves were able to lift the Pink Panther. In any case, the French were clearly in the wrong line of work.
Via Overlawyered in part.
Last 5 posts by Patrick Non-White
- Do Judges Have Inherent Dignity? - July 7th, 2015
- Adam Steinbaugh - June 23rd, 2015
- Media Coverage Of The Reason Debacle - June 11th, 2015
- Just A Couple Of Questions About Lynch Mobs - April 23rd, 2015
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility For Chip McGee's Feelz. And For Wombats. - January 30th, 2015