And Here Is The Result: God Exists, Two Falls To a Submission
Epistemology is complicated. Possibly it's because people prone to using the term "epistemology" are professionally obscure. But even if we call it "the whole question of how we know what we know," it's tricky, particularly as applied to Big Questions.
Or at least it used to be. Now, thanks to our friends in Texas, we learn that the vintage of the universe and its bountiful mysteries can be determined by a simple committee vote.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Post-Holiday Deadly-Sin-of-Pride Open Thread - May 26th, 2015
- Happy To Be Here - May 21st, 2015
- How To Spot And Critique Censorship Tropes In The Media's Coverage Of Free Speech Controversies - May 19th, 2015
- Lawsplainer: The Proposed Federal Anti-SLAPP Act: What It Would Do, Why It's Important - May 18th, 2015
- Ville de Granby Takes The Lead In Protecting Endangered Official Feels - May 7th, 2015