And Here Is The Result: God Exists, Two Falls To a Submission
Epistemology is complicated. Possibly it's because people prone to using the term "epistemology" are professionally obscure. But even if we call it "the whole question of how we know what we know," it's tricky, particularly as applied to Big Questions.
Or at least it used to be. Now, thanks to our friends in Texas, we learn that the vintage of the universe and its bountiful mysteries can be determined by a simple committee vote.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Is "No, I Didn't Do It" Defamatory? The Bill Cosby Defamation Case - June 24th, 2015
- DoJ's Gag Order On Reason Has Been Lifted -- But The Real Story Is More Outrageous Than We Thought - June 22nd, 2015
- "Bald, Fat & Crazy" -- A Book About Perseverance - June 19th, 2015
- Did The Department of Justice Get A Gag Order Silencing Reason About The Grand Jury Subpoena? - June 18th, 2015
- Partial Victory In Patterico's Free Speech Case Before Ninth Circuit - June 15th, 2015