Winning motions to dismiss and motions for summary judgment and even trials is great, no doubt. It feels good.
But I don't think I enjoy winning anything more than an anti-SLAPP motion.
You acted like a thug and tried to silence my client. Now you're gonna pay my fees. BOOYAH!
I'm disappointed I didn't get to be at oral argument. I wanted to see the expression on their faces, and shake their hands afterwards.
Edit five hours later:
HAH! Tentative on another hearing tomorrow: WIN! What is best in life? TO CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES, TO DRIVE THEM BEFORE YOU, TO HEAR THE LAMENTATIONS OF THEIR ASSOCIATES! FLEE, PUNY MORTALS! NONE CAN ESCAPE MY INEXORABLE BRIEF-WRITING SKILLS! BWAHAHAHAHA!
Okay, too much diet Coke.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Prior Restraint of Daily Iberian More Outrageous Than We Feared - August 31st, 2015
- Louisiana Judge Issues Ludicrously Lawless Takedown Order To Newspaper - August 27th, 2015
- Lawyer Threatens Yelp Reviewer With Lawsuit, Is Wrong - August 25th, 2015
- Lawsplainer: How Did the Fifth Circuit Narrow Student Free Speech Rights? - August 24th, 2015
- Ninth Circuit Harshly Scrutinizes Law Enforcement Leak, Threatens Sanctions Against Department of Justice - August 20th, 2015