Update on Blogger Anonymity: Ed Whelan Apologizes
In an update to Patrick's post and mine about blogging anonymously, NRO blogger Ed Whelan has issued an apology for outing blogger Publius. The apology is classy and seems sincere, and will — and should — go a long way to redeeming Whelan. Good for him.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Just An Idle Question About "Safe Spaces" - April 23rd, 2015
- The Road To Popehat: Wait, Wut Edition - April 20th, 2015
- "Safe Spaces" And The Mote In America's Eye - April 19th, 2015
- Why Are Nevada State Senators Trying To Eviscerate The State's Anti-SLAPP Statute? - April 17th, 2015
- Pepperdine Law School Debate On Criminalizing Revenge Porn - April 16th, 2015