Doctor, I Need To Buy A Thermometer
Because I think I may have a fever.
Have you checked your temperature?
Well, check your temperature and if you have a fever, we'll make an appointment.
I can't check my temperature. I don't have a thermometer.
Well, go to your drugstore and buy one.
I am at the drugstore. They told me to call you.
Oh, you wanted to buy a thermometer. Sorry, you'll need a prescription for that. Would you like to make an appointment?
Yes I would.
Please tell us about your symptoms. Do you have a fever?
This short play was brought to you by Governor Jim Doyle, and the legislature of Wisconsin.
Via Doug Mataconis.
Last 5 posts by Patrick Non-White
- Do Judges Have Inherent Dignity? - July 7th, 2015
- Adam Steinbaugh - June 23rd, 2015
- Media Coverage Of The Reason Debacle - June 11th, 2015
- Just A Couple Of Questions About Lynch Mobs - April 23rd, 2015
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility For Chip McGee's Feelz. And For Wombats. - January 30th, 2015