Martindale, You Are Slowing Down!
I was dismayed that it has been more than twenty days since our monthly payments to Martindale-Hubble has yielded someone wanting us to sue because of involuntarily implanted microchips.
Mind you, there have been plenty of other calls, by deadbeats and yahoos and crazies of every stripe. We've had a run recently on people who wanted to hire us to sue their prior lawyers. Often those prior lawyers had been hired to sue the lawyers before that, and so on. These people are mortally offended when I pass.
But there had been no secret-implant cases for, as I said, more than 20 days. I was feeling lonely and unloved by my fellow mentally ill people.
Fortunately I got a call today. It's wasn't a microchip. It was a medical device with a very long name that releases mind-altering substances at a precise time every day to enable a medical cabal to interfere with the proper operation of the potential client's business. Secretly implanted, of course. And not in the head this time. Somewhere in the abdomen region.
I feel loved again. I let her down easy.
That is, by my count, five calls from people wanting us to sue for involuntary mind-control or surveillance devices since we started paying Martindale.
Who is more unbalanced — them for calling, or us for having a contract with Martindale?
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- DoJ's Gag Order On Reason Has Been Lifted -- But The Real Story Is More Outrageous Than We Thought - June 22nd, 2015
- "Bald, Fat & Crazy" -- A Book About Perseverance - June 19th, 2015
- Did The Department of Justice Get A Gag Order Silencing Reason About The Grand Jury Subpoena? - June 18th, 2015
- Partial Victory In Patterico's Free Speech Case Before Ninth Circuit - June 15th, 2015
- Department Of Justice Uses Grand Jury Subpoena To Identify Anonymous Commenters on a Silk Road Post at Reason.com - June 8th, 2015