So Many Horror Stories, So Little Time
Things I've wanted to write about this week, but haven't been able to hit. Fortunately, they've been well handled by other bloggers:
- Texas Court of Criminal Appeals Judge Sharon Keller, whose neglect of her responsibilities killed a man, had her removal hearing. Grits for Breakfast covered it.
- We ignored the case of James Dave, the Chattanooga officer who arrested Eric Wright for having the gall to ignore Dave's lawful command that Wright stop trying to save his new bride's life.
- The University of Texas is allowing police to conduct experiments on mentally ill prisoners. Some doctors should lose their licenses.
- This is what the tax return for a small corporation looks like. I'm surprised they could find a camera with a lens wide enough to take in the whole monstrosity.
- And finally, from Kids Prefer Cheese, an old post about the worst Mexican restaurant on earth. Or at least Germany. It made me laugh.
Just thought you'd like to know.
Last 5 posts by Patrick Non-White
- Adam Steinbaugh - June 23rd, 2015
- Media Coverage Of The Reason Debacle - June 11th, 2015
- Just A Couple Of Questions About Lynch Mobs - April 23rd, 2015
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility For Chip McGee's Feelz. And For Wombats. - January 30th, 2015
- Charlie Hebdo - Open Thread - January 7th, 2015