When I read that Maurizio Antoninetti (a serial filer of Americans With Disabilities Act claims) had sued a Mexican fast food chain for denying him "the Chipotle experience," my first thought was, "why the Hell would anyone want to undergo "the Chipotle experience" a second time?
But then, when I think of "the Chipotle experience," I associate it with this not-safe-for-work bit of humor:
Of course Antoninetti didn't actually want to feel "the Chipotle experience" even once. As pointed out at the link, Antoninetti has sued at least 20 restaurants to which he never returned after receiving his ADA payout.
Last 5 posts by Patrick Non-White
- Do Judges Have Inherent Dignity? - July 7th, 2015
- Adam Steinbaugh - June 23rd, 2015
- Media Coverage Of The Reason Debacle - June 11th, 2015
- Just A Couple Of Questions About Lynch Mobs - April 23rd, 2015
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility For Chip McGee's Feelz. And For Wombats. - January 30th, 2015