I Indeed Baptize You With Water; But Dr. Kevin Pezzi Cometh, The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I Am Not Worthy To Unloose: He Shall Baptize You With Penis Enlargement Pills And A Cranberry Freshness Sorting Machine.
Just when you thought that the internet couldn't get any more entertaining, it coughs up the likes of Doctor Kevin Pezzi.
Dr. Pezzi, who writes about science for Andrew Breitbart's Big Government website:
- Achieved the highest IQ test score ever recorded;
- Developed a cure for cancer, only to have it suppressed by Big Pharma (no relation to Big Government);
- Aced final exams in college, by mistake;
- Knows the secret to giving her perfect female pleasure, every time; and
- Fights a neverending, one-man war against the threat of "poisonous Chinks".
But that's just the tip of the iceberg. I agree with E. D. Kain: Dr. Pezzi's is the most most inspiring story you'll read all day.
Although he languishes in obscurity now, that's bound to change. I daresay that Kevin Pezzi will soon take his rightful place among the internet's highest stars, right up there with Cleve Blakemore and even Dr. Gene Ray.
Last 5 posts by Patrick Non-White
- Do Judges Have Inherent Dignity? - July 7th, 2015
- Adam Steinbaugh - June 23rd, 2015
- Media Coverage Of The Reason Debacle - June 11th, 2015
- Just A Couple Of Questions About Lynch Mobs - April 23rd, 2015
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility For Chip McGee's Feelz. And For Wombats. - January 30th, 2015