This is the last time Wonkette is ever going to be linked on this blog. I'd delete all of the other Wonkette linked posts at this site, but I
didn't write any of them. haven't written one since 2008.
And I'm using the nofollow tag.
Jesus. Utterly vile.
UPDATE: Wonkette editor in chief Ken Layne, in an attempt to explain and apologize for this execrescence, proves he's at as least as much a fool as its author Jack Stuef:
I have four kids myself and I wouldn't want them mocked on the Internet by a bunch of cretins on the Internet. And that's just one reason why I wouldn't parade my children around in the media. What kind of mother does that?
The first rule of holes is, when you're in one, stop digging!
Expect to see this image here in the future. Again and again. I give it away freely to everyone, on the condition that users must agree to title the image "Jack Stuef" for the benefit of search engines.
Last 5 posts by Patrick Non-White
- Adam Steinbaugh - June 23rd, 2015
- Media Coverage Of The Reason Debacle - June 11th, 2015
- Just A Couple Of Questions About Lynch Mobs - April 23rd, 2015
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility For Chip McGee's Feelz. And For Wombats. - January 30th, 2015
- Charlie Hebdo - Open Thread - January 7th, 2015