WOULD IT NOT BE EASIER FOR THE TSA TO DISSOLVE THE PEOPLE, and elect another? You don't mess with Texas. Thoughts on the interplay between the Fourth Amendment, the Tenth Amendment, the Supremacy Clause, and the Texas bill that would outlaw TSA groping in the Lone Star State.
Last 5 posts by Patrick Non-White
- Just A Couple Of Questions About Lynch Mobs - April 23rd, 2015
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility For Chip McGee's Feelz. And For Wombats. - January 30th, 2015
- Charlie Hebdo - Open Thread - January 7th, 2015
- The Curious Case Of The T.V. Attorney And Twitter - December 20th, 2014
- The Statement Of South Pittsburg Commissioner Jeff Powers - December 17th, 2014