Another Day, Another False Arrest From The Most Corrupt State Police Force In America
Wearing high heels in a gravel parking lot? That'll be a blood test, ma'am. Embarrassed a North Carolina State Highway Patrol trooper? That'll be a trip straight to jail. Remember how the North Carolina Highway Patrol treats dogs? Imagine how they treat suspects.
As an aside, and since I blog pseudonymously this isn't worth much, I have tried a case against the aggrieved attorney in this story. I found him to be an honest man in a hotly contested trial, which is more than I can say for many patrol troopers.
Last 5 posts by Patrick Non-White
- Do Judges Have Inherent Dignity? - July 7th, 2015
- Adam Steinbaugh - June 23rd, 2015
- Media Coverage Of The Reason Debacle - June 11th, 2015
- Just A Couple Of Questions About Lynch Mobs - April 23rd, 2015
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility For Chip McGee's Feelz. And For Wombats. - January 30th, 2015