A Constitutional Question
Which enumerated power of Congress allows the federal government to prosecute a Texas state court judge accused of beating his daughter with a belt?
Bonus question: Does Article II, Section 4 apply to the United States attorney investigating this case? If so, please give your answer in the form of an essay, in comments.
Update: see comments.
Last 5 posts by Patrick Non-White
- Just A Couple Of Questions About Lynch Mobs - April 23rd, 2015
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility For Chip McGee's Feelz. And For Wombats. - January 30th, 2015
- Charlie Hebdo - Open Thread - January 7th, 2015
- The Curious Case Of The T.V. Attorney And Twitter - December 20th, 2014
- The Statement Of South Pittsburg Commissioner Jeff Powers - December 17th, 2014