The Road To Popehat: Yep, Still Crazy Edition
It's time for the Road to Popehat, the feature in which we check out the traffic logs, see what searches brought you here, and wonder whether mass forcible institutionalization would really be that bad in the long run.
So, Popehat was dark for almost a month. We wondered — during that time, did the searches get any more — normal?
Judge for yourself.
Casey federal charges imminent/will the feds charge casey for the murder of Caylee: Oh, Caylee's Mob. Will you ever stop being stupid?
Objectivist Thanksgiving: "Gravy is Gravy! Now excuse me, I'm going Galt on the dishes and watching some football."
TSA sexually assaults my mother: My heart sank when I realized this is probably a new Rule 34 thing.
images of Darth Vader with Chewbacca: STOP COMING HERE FOR YOUR FETISH PORN. STOP.
phenomenal foreskins: DAMMIT
what to do when a fat kid bullies you: This is totally the setup line for a joke.
what if superman and batman had a baby: Imagine "rock-a-bye baby" sung in Christian Bale's gin-and-cigarettes Batman voice. There. Now you're never getting that out of your head. You're welcome.
racist food products I'd prefer to think this is about environmental racism or lack of fresh food in poor neighborhoods or archaic nicknames for Brazil nuts, but I'm pretty sure this guy's food screams epithets at him.
what hope is there for the world: I really, really feel awful about a person asking that question winding up at Popehat.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Tumult At Oberlin In Wake Of Emotional Support Animal Companion Initiative - April 27th, 2015
- Just An Idle Question About "Safe Spaces" - April 23rd, 2015
- The Road To Popehat: Wait, Wut Edition - April 20th, 2015
- "Safe Spaces" And The Mote In America's Eye - April 19th, 2015
- Why Are Nevada State Senators Trying To Eviscerate The State's Anti-SLAPP Statute? - April 17th, 2015