Great Moments In The Regulatory State
Could one of our readers — perhaps someone from the great state of Florida, from whence this regulatory situation hails — point me to some context or explanation that makes this less ridiculous than it seems?
Because it looks ppretty freaking ridiculous.
(Click to embiggen)
Remember: the regulatory state is its own justification and its own constituent.
Hat tip to reader Dustin.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Unusually Stupid McClatchy Column Gets Free Speech Wrong - May 4th, 2015
- Prenda Law And The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Appellate Argument - May 4th, 2015
- Was Ebony Dickens' Facebook Post Criminal? - April 30th, 2015
- Cops: We Need Rights More Than You, Citizen - April 29th, 2015
- Lawsplainer: Why The D.C. Circuit's Anti-SLAPP Ruling Is Important - April 28th, 2015