Road To Popehat: Okay By Comparison Edition
It's time for the Road to Popehat, the feature in which we check out the site traffic logs, see what searches brought you here, and conclude that I'm really not crazy at all, by comparison.
This month y'all seem to be getting something out of your system before Google starts selling your search habits to FreakCorp or something:
small unwashed little underaged beautify school-kids porn: Say hello to the FBI for me Humbert Humbert.
chewbacca in a dress: "Let the Wookie win," if you know what I mean, and I think you do.
people doing it: "Hmm. I want to search for something dirty. But I really want to keep my options open. I don't know WHAT I'm in the mood for."
activity groups for non-violent felons in North Carolina: Knock yourself out.
preventative maintenance humor: This is going to be the worst keynote speech ever.
dionne warwickdionne [sic] warwick dionne warwick and witchcraft Is this like a Candyman thing?
fucking over wine. Though it was punchy and minimalistic, ultimately Bob's first idea for the new marketing campaign did not impress the Turning Leaf Vineyards people.
andy griffith is a jerk Searcher had gone too far, and had best watch his mouth.
How to make children from chewing hands: No … that's not how it works. See, when two people — oh, God. Clark, you handle this one.
marc stephens sues ken white COME AT ME, BRO.
contrast the human representation between michaelangelo's pieta and isenheim: It is not possible to demand that David do your Art History homework for you. You must romance the Art History out of him.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- DoJ's Gag Order On Reason Has Been Lifted -- But The Real Story Is More Outrageous Than We Thought - June 22nd, 2015
- "Bald, Fat & Crazy" -- A Book About Perseverance - June 19th, 2015
- Did The Department of Justice Get A Gag Order Silencing Reason About The Grand Jury Subpoena? - June 18th, 2015
- Partial Victory In Patterico's Free Speech Case Before Ninth Circuit - June 15th, 2015
- Department Of Justice Uses Grand Jury Subpoena To Identify Anonymous Commenters on a Silk Road Post at Reason.com - June 8th, 2015