In Which You Discover Only What The State Thinks You Should
In my guest post at The Agitator today I discuss a new lawsuit seeking to prohibit the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office from enforcing a discovery policy that improperly limits disclosure of exculpatory and impeachment evidence.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Is "No, I Didn't Do It" Defamatory? The Bill Cosby Defamation Case - June 24th, 2015
- DoJ's Gag Order On Reason Has Been Lifted -- But The Real Story Is More Outrageous Than We Thought - June 22nd, 2015
- "Bald, Fat & Crazy" -- A Book About Perseverance - June 19th, 2015
- Did The Department of Justice Get A Gag Order Silencing Reason About The Grand Jury Subpoena? - June 18th, 2015
- Partial Victory In Patterico's Free Speech Case Before Ninth Circuit - June 15th, 2015