Drunk, belligerent, ignorant, entitled, ridiculous — and still probably in the top quarter of legal marketeers in terms of credibility and competence.
The modern sell-internet-services-to-lawyers hustle: that's what it sounds like, and that's what we lawyers think of you.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Lawyer Threatens Yelp Reviewer With Lawsuit, Is Wrong - August 25th, 2015
- Lawsplainer: How Did the Fifth Circuit Narrow Student Free Speech Rights? - August 24th, 2015
- Ninth Circuit Harshly Scrutinizes Law Enforcement Leak, Threatens Sanctions Against Department of Justice - August 20th, 2015
- If You Disagree With This Post, You're Joining A Bullying Lynch Mob - August 17th, 2015
- My Bad Use of Force Decision Shows You Shouldn't Second-Guess My Use of Force Decisions - August 14th, 2015