Dealing With Internet Marketeers: What It's Like
Drunk, belligerent, ignorant, entitled, ridiculous — and still probably in the top quarter of legal marketeers in terms of credibility and competence.
The modern sell-internet-services-to-lawyers hustle: that's what it sounds like, and that's what we lawyers think of you.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Was Ebony Dickens' Facebook Post Criminal? - April 30th, 2015
- Cops: We Need Rights More Than You, Citizen - April 29th, 2015
- Lawsplainer: Why The D.C. Circuit's Anti-SLAPP Ruling Is Important - April 28th, 2015
- Tumult At Oberlin In Wake Of Emotional Support Animal Companion Initiative - April 27th, 2015
- Just An Idle Question About "Safe Spaces" - April 23rd, 2015