Dealing With Internet Marketeers: What It's Like
Drunk, belligerent, ignorant, entitled, ridiculous — and still probably in the top quarter of legal marketeers in terms of credibility and competence.
The modern sell-internet-services-to-lawyers hustle: that's what it sounds like, and that's what we lawyers think of you.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- What Did A Federal Prosecutor Need To Get A Gag Order On Reason Magazine? Pitifully Little. - July 9th, 2015
- Lawsplainer: So Are Those Christian Cake-Bakers In Oregon Unconstitutionally Gagged, Or Not? - July 8th, 2015
- Donald Trump's Lawyers Don't Know Or Don't Care What Defamation Is - July 1st, 2015
- No, Federal Grand Jurors Do Not Issue Federal Grand Jury Subpoenas - June 25th, 2015
- Is "No, I Didn't Do It" Defamatory? The Bill Cosby Defamation Case - June 24th, 2015