And Sometimes A Cigar Is A Negative Externality.
I'll bet Duke political science professor Mike Munger's classes in political economy are a lot funnier than the political economy class I attended under Professor Whatsisname 25 years ago.
Just for fun:
You may find Professor Munger's fuller explanation of the problem of negative externalities here.
Last 5 posts by Patrick Non-White
- Just A Couple Of Questions About Lynch Mobs - April 23rd, 2015
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility For Chip McGee's Feelz. And For Wombats. - January 30th, 2015
- Charlie Hebdo - Open Thread - January 7th, 2015
- The Curious Case Of The T.V. Attorney And Twitter - December 20th, 2014
- The Statement Of South Pittsburg Commissioner Jeff Powers - December 17th, 2014