I'll bet Duke political science professor Mike Munger's classes in political economy are a lot funnier than the political economy class I attended under Professor Whatsisname 25 years ago.
Just for fun:
You may find Professor Munger's fuller explanation of the problem of negative externalities here.
Last 5 posts by Patrick Non-White
- Do Judges Have Inherent Dignity? - July 7th, 2015
- Adam Steinbaugh - June 23rd, 2015
- Media Coverage Of The Reason Debacle - June 11th, 2015
- Just A Couple Of Questions About Lynch Mobs - April 23rd, 2015
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility For Chip McGee's Feelz. And For Wombats. - January 30th, 2015