We have a Facebook page, which like the gym, the kids, the dog, the cat, the taxes, the rent, and Mom (as she never ceases reminding us) we've neglected.
But we're considering reviving it. The thought is, Facebook may be a good home for other things we've neglected, things that suffer under the weight of Ken's walls of text, things too delicate for Patrick's sarcasm, things that burn under David's glare. Things like this:
This will be a supplement to the blog, something like an Island of Misfit Toys, in which things that don't quite make it in will be given attention. It will not displace our Twitter feed, which is mostly devoted to announcing new posts, conversations with other twits, and the inevitable schizophrenic battles between Ken and Patrick, each of whom has access to the account and neither of whom pays attention to what the other has written.
Expect the painfully geeky. If you'd like to follow it, search for Popehat on Facebook, and you'll find us.
Last 5 posts by Popehat
- Roosh V's "Reaxxian" Website Kicks Off Exciting Era Of Gaming Ethics And Innovation - November 13th, 2014
- Guest Post: Peoria Mayor Jim Ardis On The Rule of Law - April 21st, 2014
- Guest Post: We Must Protect Dedicated Public Servants From Evil, By Arizona State Representative Michelle Ugenti - February 7th, 2013
- Facebook - January 5th, 2013
- Two Years Of Griping, Goofing Off, And Smug Self-Satisfaction - October 26th, 2009