Outline For Cross Examination Of Doctor Anil Potti
In case it ever comes up.
1) Are you now, or have you ever been, a Rhodes Scholar at the University of Oxford?
2) Have you ever applied for a Rhodes Scholarship?
3) If so, were you accepted as a Rhodes Scholar?
4) Have you ever studied, as a student or fellow, at the University of Oxford?
5) Have you ever been a member of the faculty at the University of Oxford?
6) At any time, have you ever claimed to be a Rhodes Scholar or former Rhodes Scholar?
7) At any time, have you ever claimed that you were accepted by the University of Oxford as a Rhodes Scholar?
8) At any time, have you ever claimed that you were a student, fellow, or faculty member at the University of Oxford?
9) [If the answers to questions 1-5 are in the negative, and answers to questions 6-8 are affirmative] Then why do you expect this jury to believe a single word you say?
To be supplemented as needed.
Last 5 posts by Patrick Non-White
- Do Judges Have Inherent Dignity? - July 7th, 2015
- Adam Steinbaugh - June 23rd, 2015
- Media Coverage Of The Reason Debacle - June 11th, 2015
- Just A Couple Of Questions About Lynch Mobs - April 23rd, 2015
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility For Chip McGee's Feelz. And For Wombats. - January 30th, 2015