The Road To Popehat: What's Wrong With Us Edition
It's time for the Road to Popehat, the feature in which we check out the site traffic software, see what Google searches brought you here, and ask ourselves what the hell have I been writing to attract these people?
The answer, apparently, is some pretty disturbing stuff.
is rabbits emostiomal: American schools are back in session I see.
What important information would you include in a memo to your supervising attorney about methods to avoid the consequences of piecing the corporate veil? Meanwhile, law students' summer associate positions are nearly concluded. This person may have been being paid as much as $3,000 per week to Google questions like that. Isn't the legal system swell?
what will happen if execs of blood go into brain: You know, I really wouldn't worry about it.
Make an ad campaign of a deodorant with a nerdy man who is insecure with siblings and shy with girls. DO IT, GOOGLE! DO IT NOW! Why won't this damn thing work?
toes on my right foot stuck and I can't move them individually: I'm really sorry, but I just looked that up on WebMD and it says you have cancer.
how can you make men angry? That question is a step in the right direction.
what happens if uterus is a bully: Are you the same person asking about making men angry? Are you quite well?
wil a phonebook leave marks on the human body: Always happy to have our friends in law enforcement visit.
what are the odds of choking to dea: Uh-oh.
are there any blogs like Popehat in Canada: As if.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Minnesota Court Rules That Criminal Libel Statute Is Unconstitutional - May 27th, 2015
- Post-Holiday Deadly-Sin-of-Pride Open Thread - May 26th, 2015
- Happy To Be Here - May 21st, 2015
- How To Spot And Critique Censorship Tropes In The Media's Coverage Of Free Speech Controversies - May 19th, 2015
- Lawsplainer: The Proposed Federal Anti-SLAPP Act: What It Would Do, Why It's Important - May 18th, 2015