Journal of the Shutdown: Back to How Things Used to Be
Time counts and keeps countin', and we knows now finding the trick of borrowing trillions ain't no easy ride. But that's our trek, we gotta' travel it. And there ain't nobody knows where it's gonna' lead.
Still in all, every night we does the tell, so that we 'member who we was and where we came from… but most of all we 'members the men that funded us. And we lights the bonfire of billions, borrowed from the Chinese. 'Cause we knows there come a night, when they sees the distant light, and they'll be comin' home.
Last 5 posts by Clark
- Two Kinds of Freedom of Speech (or #Strangeloop vs. Curtis Yarvin) - June 10th, 2015
- Mad Max: Actually, It's About Ethics In Truck Driving - May 28th, 2015
- The Ken vs Vox Day Slap Fight - May 23rd, 2015
- The Upward Surge of Mankind - March 5th, 2015
- The Sincerest Form of Flattery - November 3rd, 2014