Damn, It's Good To Be a Mathematical Gangster
Via one of my favorite science fiction authors, Michael Flynn:
I have just one question: after you chop a mutineer up into infinitesimal pieces, don't you just end up with two mutineers?
Hmmm. I suppose this would explain the origin of Joe-Jim Gregory.
Last 5 posts by Clark
- Two Kinds of Freedom of Speech (or #Strangeloop vs. Curtis Yarvin) - June 10th, 2015
- Mad Max: Actually, It's About Ethics In Truck Driving - May 28th, 2015
- The Ken vs Vox Day Slap Fight - May 23rd, 2015
- The Upward Surge of Mankind - March 5th, 2015
- The Sincerest Form of Flattery - November 3rd, 2014