Best Article / Best Headline on our Rape-Happy Police State
Scott Greenfield wins the award for the best article on the latest incident in our rape-happy police state: A New Low: Vaginal Probes At The Border.
…but Reason magazine wins not just the award for best headline for this particular outrage, but the lifetime award for best headline ever mocking the police state:
Drug Warriors Kidnap and Sexually Assault a Woman After Getting Permission From a Dog. Jacob
Sullivan Sullum [ typo! ] wrote the article. I'm not sure if he also wrote the headline, or if that was done by some unnamed Reason intern. If the latter: dude (or dudette): you rock.
Last 5 posts by Clark
- Mad Max: Actually, It's About Ethics In Truck Driving - May 28th, 2015
- The Ken vs Vox Day Slap Fight - May 23rd, 2015
- The Upward Surge of Mankind - March 5th, 2015
- The Sincerest Form of Flattery - November 3rd, 2014
- Clark on the Ace of Spades Podcast - October 31st, 2014