Cage Fight

dailymail.co.uk

The controversial billionaire Charles Saatchi told journalist Taki Theodoracopulos that his ex-wife 'always found you toe-curlingly vile' in a bizarre open letter to the magazine which has now resulted in the 77-year-old offering to take on Mr Saatchi in a cage fight.

Rumors that Taki Theodoracopulos has asked Texas lawyer Carl David Cedar to be his second at the cage match duel have not yet been confirmed as of press time.

Last 5 posts by Clark

Comments

1. delurking says

It amazes me that professional journalists can write such sentences. Whose ex-wife is the claim being made about? In multiple sentences, it is unclear.

2. Kamendae says

Seems pretty clear to me. Rephrasing: The billionaire, Mr. Saatchi, told the journalist, Mr. Theodoracopulos this fact: the ex-Mrs. Saatchi found Mr. Theodoracopulous to be, quote, "toe-curlingly vile".

3. Korenwolf says

@Delurking – I think you'll find "professional journalist" and the Daily Mail are not often found within shouting distance of each other

4. Kamendae says

@Delurking: The difference between the 'his' in "his ex-wife" and the 'you' in the quotation provides the disambiguation in this case. If it were 'his' and 'him', I agree the sentence would be ambiguous.

5. NS says

So… Is the fight going to be on Pay-per-view?

@Korenwolf

I don't think you need the word "journalist" in there, either.

6. TomB says

I hope he brings a first-aid kit. Maybe two.

Let's get this straight.

Carl David “The Animal” Ceder does NOT bring first-aid kits.

Carl David "The Animal" Ceder bring the NEED for the other guy (or gal, I suppose) to bring a first-aid kit or two of their own, for their own benefit. And he does that out of the kindness of his heart.

As an aside,

Chuck Norris thinks of happy things whenever CDC is mentioned….

….then he cries a little.