An Election is Simply a Festival for the Majority!
I speak now to the minority:
I apologize for not posting more. I've had many interesting ideas swirling around my head, each of them the potential kernel of a good blog post.
…but I've strangely lost the urge, energy, or whatever to turn ideas into bytes-on-the-page.
I still hope to sit my ass down and generate some content at some point, but until then, feel free to watch this video of me before I was expelled from Japan and emigrated to America. My opinions have changed not a whit.
Last 5 posts by Clark
- Two Kinds of Freedom of Speech (or #Strangeloop vs. Curtis Yarvin) - June 10th, 2015
- Mad Max: Actually, It's About Ethics In Truck Driving - May 28th, 2015
- The Ken vs Vox Day Slap Fight - May 23rd, 2015
- The Upward Surge of Mankind - March 5th, 2015
- The Sincerest Form of Flattery - November 3rd, 2014