Modern academics teach us that any text can be deconstructed. Why not church signs? Blogger Joel is one step ahead of you, offering critical analysis of signs at Crummy Church Signs. He also does funny caption contests. And I learned there that God is like Alka-Seltzer!
(Spotted someplace — I don't remember where….)
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Cracked Drunkenly Paws At Free Speech Theory Again - December 5th, 2016
- Update on The Popehat Podcast - November 30th, 2016
- Lawsplainer: Why Flag Burning Matters, And How It Relates To Crush Videos - November 29th, 2016
- Update: Ninth Circuit Rejects Attack on "Comfort Women" Monument - November 28th, 2016
- True Threats v. Protected Speech, Post-Election Edition - November 16th, 2016