Modern academics teach us that any text can be deconstructed. Why not church signs? Blogger Joel is one step ahead of you, offering critical analysis of signs at Crummy Church Signs. He also does funny caption contests. And I learned there that God is like Alka-Seltzer!
(Spotted someplace — I don't remember where….)
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Down With Peeple - October 1st, 2015
- Ninth Circuit Imposes (Some) Limits On Cops Yanking Things Out of Your Ass - September 30th, 2015
- Arthur Chu Would Like To Make Lawyers Richer and You Quieter and Poorer - September 29th, 2015
- In Roca Labs Case, FTC Takes Novel Stand Against Non-Disparagement Clauses - September 29th, 2015
- Revisiting The UN Broadband Commission's "Cyberviolence" Report - September 28th, 2015