Two interesting, and timely, stories from the world of crime.
Value of items stolen by a gang of thieves in the greatest jewel heist in French history? $108 million.
Amount allegedly stolen from clients by New York attorney Marc Dreier? $380 million.
There is no word on whether the French thieves were able to lift the Pink Panther. In any case, the French were clearly in the wrong line of work.
Via Overlawyered in part.
Last 5 posts by Patrick Non-White
- The Fur Flies In Jupiter - March 30th, 2016
- Statement Of Dear Leader And In-House Counsel Joel Pollak Denouncing Criminal Acts Of Traitor Fields-Shapiro Gang - March 14th, 2016
- Atlas Mugged - January 28th, 2016
- Successful People Are 100% Convinced That They Are Masters Of Their Own Destiny - December 31st, 2015
- 2015 Person Of The Year: David Brooks - December 30th, 2015