And what about Worf? He doesn't even get a chair. There he is, at the back of the proverbial bus, and there's no chair. So he's on his feet pretty much 24/7 staring at the back of Picard's chrome dome, while there's a tireless android up front, sitting in a chair. Is it because he black/Klingon?
I actually sort of preferred some of the other entries. For instance:
Why no USB ports in Robocop? Imagined dialogue:
Q: How should this robot cop we invented interface with other computers?
A: A sharp 10 inch spike.
Q: Do PCs even have a port for a 10 inch spike?
A: PCs? umn hello it's 1987, we don't have high tech shit like PCs… err well we do but…but… Our MAINFRAMES have always had 10 inch spike ports.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- This Royal Throne of Feels, This Sheltered Isle, This England - October 6th, 2015
- In Space, No One Can Hear You Threaten Lawsuits - October 4th, 2015
- Down With Peeple - October 1st, 2015
- Ninth Circuit Imposes (Some) Limits On Cops Yanking Things Out of Your Ass - September 30th, 2015
- Arthur Chu Would Like To Make Lawyers Richer and You Quieter and Poorer - September 29th, 2015