Do you trust this man to look out for your kids? The Deseret News trusts him with its editorial page:
Jack Thompson, a former practicing attorney who lives in Miami, Fla., is the author of "Out of Harm's Way," which recounts his efforts against the entertainment industry.
That should read:
Jack Thompson, a disbarred attorney who lives in Miami, Fla, is the author of numerous frivolous pleadings and lawsuits, including one in which he sent gay porn to a United States District Court judge.
Even Fox News has, more or less, given up on holding Thompson out as some moral paragon. Surely the Deseret News could have chosen one of the many scolds who've yet to suffer the ultimate professional disgrace to peddle their alarmist "save the children" agenda?
It's not as though there's such a shortage of petty tyrants in this country that only Jack Thompson can write a guest editorial warning parents of the threat that movies and games pose to children.
Last 5 posts by Patrick Non-White
- The Fur Flies In Jupiter - March 30th, 2016
- Statement Of Dear Leader And In-House Counsel Joel Pollak Denouncing Criminal Acts Of Traitor Fields-Shapiro Gang - March 14th, 2016
- Atlas Mugged - January 28th, 2016
- Successful People Are 100% Convinced That They Are Masters Of Their Own Destiny - December 31st, 2015
- 2015 Person Of The Year: David Brooks - December 30th, 2015