If arguing on the internet proves anything, it's that there is always someone smarter, more eloquent, meaner, or more sarcastic than you are. I've clashed with betters many times and lost on many fronts, except perhaps for sarcasm. There I'm waiting.
So as the veteran of more than a few bloody noses, it behooves me to point out that before one lays into personal attacks on an internet master, such as Radley Balko, one should research carefully. And perhaps one should also avoid hotlinking from the master's site:
Enjoy your Obama dildo.
Last 5 posts by Patrick Non-White
- Successful People Are 100% Convinced That They Are Masters Of Their Own Destiny - December 31st, 2015
- 2015 Person Of The Year: David Brooks - December 30th, 2015
- May 25, 1983 - December 19th, 2015
- Do Judges Have Inherent Dignity? - July 7th, 2015
- Adam Steinbaugh - June 23rd, 2015