You might think that a short academic paper, written in the customary turgid jargon, wouldn't be as funny as an article in, say, The Onion. If so, you've never read "Transgressing the Boundaries: Toward A Transformative Hermeneutics of Quantum Gravity," published in 1995.
And you've certainly not read this paper, by Harvard economists Greg Mankiw and Matthew Weinzierl, published two weeks ago.
Should tall people pay higher taxes? The answer might surprise you.
Last 5 posts by Patrick Non-White
- Successful People Are 100% Convinced That They Are Masters Of Their Own Destiny - December 31st, 2015
- 2015 Person Of The Year: David Brooks - December 30th, 2015
- May 25, 1983 - December 19th, 2015
- Do Judges Have Inherent Dignity? - July 7th, 2015
- Adam Steinbaugh - June 23rd, 2015