Making your way in Cambridge Mass, takes everything you've got.
Taking a break to talk to the President sure would help a lot.
Wouldn't you like to get away?
Sometimes you want to go
Where someone know you were abused,
and journalists alway looks for news.
You wanna be where you can see,
Professors and cops are victims,
You wanna be where the press reports
Those who worried that a President Obama wouldn't be ready for "prime time" can rest assured, he is.
As to whether his priorities are in order, well…
While I'm not a fan of the notion of "imperial presidency," the impending White House beer summit among the President, Henry Louis Gates, and Sergeant James Crowley makes Bill Clinton look like Augustus Caesar. What's worse, most of the press is reporting as though this is the way a President is supposed to spend his time.
NPR, was it really necessary to tell me, 4 times in 30 minutes on this morning's drive to work, that Obama will be sipping Bud Light, while Gates will enjoy a Red Stripe, and Crowley will drink Blue Moon?
You could at least have brought on the special correspondent for beer snobbery to explain how each man's choice reveals his psychological weaknesses.
Last 5 posts by Patrick Non-White
- The Fur Flies In Jupiter - March 30th, 2016
- Statement Of Dear Leader And In-House Counsel Joel Pollak Denouncing Criminal Acts Of Traitor Fields-Shapiro Gang - March 14th, 2016
- Atlas Mugged - January 28th, 2016
- Successful People Are 100% Convinced That They Are Masters Of Their Own Destiny - December 31st, 2015
- 2015 Person Of The Year: David Brooks - December 30th, 2015