The spam comment comes from, and links to, the office of Seattle personal injury attorney Bradley Johnson. Here's a photo of Mr. Johnson:
While the post to which "Bradley Johnson" replied, and which he really enjoyed, concerns a competing Seattle attorney, he did not read it. The post is a squib, containing just a few words. It was posted months ago, so it's hardly fresh. No one actually reading the blog post would have "really enjoyed" it. He just would have followed the link within. And he certainly wouldn't bookmark this site, because the post is one of the most inconsequential bits of fluff we've ever published.
Ahhh, but the post does contain the keywords "Seattle" and "personal injury" and "lawyer." And that's why Mr. Johnson's spamming autobot left a spam comment on our blog. Bradley Johnson, Seattle personal injury attorney (and I'm sure he's just a wonderful personal injury attorney), appears to be a spammer.
Update: He's still at it. See here.
Last 5 posts by Patrick Non-White
- The Fur Flies In Jupiter - March 30th, 2016
- Statement Of Dear Leader And In-House Counsel Joel Pollak Denouncing Criminal Acts Of Traitor Fields-Shapiro Gang - March 14th, 2016
- Atlas Mugged - January 28th, 2016
- Successful People Are 100% Convinced That They Are Masters Of Their Own Destiny - December 31st, 2015
- 2015 Person Of The Year: David Brooks - December 30th, 2015