Because I think I may have a fever.
Have you checked your temperature?
Well, check your temperature and if you have a fever, we'll make an appointment.
I can't check my temperature. I don't have a thermometer.
Well, go to your drugstore and buy one.
I am at the drugstore. They told me to call you.
Oh, you wanted to buy a thermometer. Sorry, you'll need a prescription for that. Would you like to make an appointment?
Yes I would.
Please tell us about your symptoms. Do you have a fever?
This short play was brought to you by Governor Jim Doyle, and the legislature of Wisconsin.
Via Doug Mataconis.
Last 5 posts by Patrick Non-White
- Ask Stalin - July 11th, 2016
- Ask Popehat! Joe Manchin Edition - June 16th, 2016
- Stellaris - May 13th, 2016
- The Fur Flies In Jupiter - March 30th, 2016
- Statement Of Dear Leader And In-House Counsel Joel Pollak Denouncing Criminal Acts Of Traitor Fields-Shapiro Gang - March 14th, 2016