A comic book store owner dressed as Spider-Man became a real superhero for the day when he caught an alleged thief trying to steal an X-Men omnibus.
Michael Baulderstone, 45, was dressed as Spider-Man as part of a fancy dress open day at comic Centre in Adelaide, Australia, confronted the man when he claims he spotted him taking the £100 book.
Security tapes show Mr Baulderstone, addressing the man before stopping him and confiscating the book. On top of that, a group of Jedi knights blocked the door to prevent him from escaping, along with The Flash.
I want that video, not excuses. The freeze-frame I've seen, of an angry Spiderman confronting the thief, is reason enough to click the link.
Last 5 posts by Patrick Non-White
- The Fur Flies In Jupiter - March 30th, 2016
- Statement Of Dear Leader And In-House Counsel Joel Pollak Denouncing Criminal Acts Of Traitor Fields-Shapiro Gang - March 14th, 2016
- Atlas Mugged - January 28th, 2016
- Successful People Are 100% Convinced That They Are Masters Of Their Own Destiny - December 31st, 2015
- 2015 Person Of The Year: David Brooks - December 30th, 2015