OK, so some of my co-bloggers don't like Alan Grayson. They have their reasons, whether it is because they think he engaged in an abuse of power in trying to shut up a critic or because he has a European attitude towards vacations. I, on the other hand like Alan Grayson because he has a European attitude about vacations and that is allowing me to minimize the importance of the other thing, which, honestly, isn't that big a deal. (See?)
But even though we have our disagreements, if you are going to call just one member in the race for the 8th Congressional District in Florida a drooling mongoloid, why waste it on Alan Grayson?
Dan Fanelli is running for Grayson's seat but before Fanelli can run against Grayson, he's got to make it through a tough Republican primary field, and to do so he's gone with that hoary old tactic: XTREME RACISM.
Even if we can't agree on Grayson, I think we can agree on this drooling mongoloid.
Last 5 posts by Charles
- If You Watch the Tape, You'll Still See What You Want To - September 29th, 2015
- On Dying - April 6th, 2014
- Not All Layers of An Onion Are Equally Worth Peeling Back - February 26th, 2013
- Did someone mention consistency? - February 5th, 2013
- Is That A Mote In Your Dog's Eye? - April 17th, 2012