Things I've wanted to write about this week, but haven't been able to hit. Fortunately, they've been well handled by other bloggers:
- Texas Court of Criminal Appeals Judge Sharon Keller, whose neglect of her responsibilities killed a man, had her removal hearing. Grits for Breakfast covered it.
- We ignored the case of James Dave, the Chattanooga officer who arrested Eric Wright for having the gall to ignore Dave's lawful command that Wright stop trying to save his new bride's life.
- The University of Texas is allowing police to conduct experiments on mentally ill prisoners. Some doctors should lose their licenses.
- This is what the tax return for a small corporation looks like. I'm surprised they could find a camera with a lens wide enough to take in the whole monstrosity.
- And finally, from Kids Prefer Cheese, an old post about the worst Mexican restaurant on earth. Or at least Germany. It made me laugh.
Just thought you'd like to know.
Last 5 posts by Patrick Non-White
- The Fur Flies In Jupiter - March 30th, 2016
- Statement Of Dear Leader And In-House Counsel Joel Pollak Denouncing Criminal Acts Of Traitor Fields-Shapiro Gang - March 14th, 2016
- Atlas Mugged - January 28th, 2016
- Successful People Are 100% Convinced That They Are Masters Of Their Own Destiny - December 31st, 2015
- 2015 Person Of The Year: David Brooks - December 30th, 2015