When I read that Maurizio Antoninetti (a serial filer of Americans With Disabilities Act claims) had sued a Mexican fast food chain for denying him "the Chipotle experience," my first thought was, "why the Hell would anyone want to undergo "the Chipotle experience" a second time?
But then, when I think of "the Chipotle experience," I associate it with this not-safe-for-work bit of humor:
Of course Antoninetti didn't actually want to feel "the Chipotle experience" even once. As pointed out at the link, Antoninetti has sued at least 20 restaurants to which he never returned after receiving his ADA payout.
Last 5 posts by Patrick Non-White
- Successful People Are 100% Convinced That They Are Masters Of Their Own Destiny - December 31st, 2015
- 2015 Person Of The Year: David Brooks - December 30th, 2015
- May 25, 1983 - December 19th, 2015
- Do Judges Have Inherent Dignity? - July 7th, 2015
- Adam Steinbaugh - June 23rd, 2015