Just when you thought that the internet couldn't get any more entertaining, it coughs up the likes of Doctor Kevin Pezzi.
Dr. Pezzi, who writes about science for Andrew Breitbart's Big Government website:
- Achieved the highest IQ test score ever recorded;
- Developed a cure for cancer, only to have it suppressed by Big Pharma (no relation to Big Government);
- Aced final exams in college, by mistake;
- Knows the secret to giving her perfect female pleasure, every time; and
- Fights a neverending, one-man war against the threat of "poisonous Chinks".
But that's just the tip of the iceberg. I agree with E. D. Kain: Dr. Pezzi's is the most most inspiring story you'll read all day.
Although he languishes in obscurity now, that's bound to change. I daresay that Kevin Pezzi will soon take his rightful place among the internet's highest stars, right up there with Cleve Blakemore and even Dr. Gene Ray.
Last 5 posts by Patrick Non-White
- The Fur Flies In Jupiter - March 30th, 2016
- Statement Of Dear Leader And In-House Counsel Joel Pollak Denouncing Criminal Acts Of Traitor Fields-Shapiro Gang - March 14th, 2016
- Atlas Mugged - January 28th, 2016
- Successful People Are 100% Convinced That They Are Masters Of Their Own Destiny - December 31st, 2015
- 2015 Person Of The Year: David Brooks - December 30th, 2015