1. Go to Youropenbook.org, which allows you to search the Facebook status of people who have not, for whatever reason, made their accounts private.
2. Search for the word "mosk," which is the way that you might, under some circumstances, spell mosque.
You'll find two categories of posts:
1. Frightening drivel about the whole "Ground Zero Mosque" thing,
2. Elitist assholes (guilty!) and hipster douchebags talking about this search as a result of this Wonkette article. (More specifically, people who are both (a) elitist asssholes/hipster douchebags who like to make fun of sub-literacy and (b) too stupid to set their Facebook settings properly, even after reading a post making fun of people who don't set their Facebook settings properly.)
Nobody is talking about Judge Stanley Mosk. It's a damned shame.
Post your favorite example of either type that you find in the comments.
My favorite so far:
"If the people who are building this Mosk at ground zero are American, Would we consider them to be committing Treasen? I believe so!"
Brownie points to anyone who can help me identify a word likely to be spelled wrong by left-wing loonies to conduct a similar elitist study of them.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- RIP Abe Doe - October 21st, 2016
- Lawsplainer: The Ninth Circuit and Compelled Speech About Abortion - October 17th, 2016
- Thanks and Congrats To Dhillon Law Group For Important Pro-Bono Anti-SLAPP Win - October 10th, 2016
- Hillary Clinton, the Sixth Amendment, and Legal Ethics - October 10th, 2016
- FIRE Attacks Northern Michigan University's Shocking, Wanton Rule Against Students Sharing Suicidal Thoughts - September 22nd, 2016