who shows up out of nowhere. He won't tell you his name. He's not from around these parts. He just says what needs to be said, and moves on never to return. But the place is never the same.
I'm speaking, of course, about the abrasive first-time blog commenter who's just there to insult the author and his readers.
Generally we ignore or delete these people, but every once in a while it's nice to give one of them a thorough workout. The kind of workout where you can almost hear the author cracking his knuckles before hitting the keyboard.
This reply, to something calling itself HumboldtBlue, is a masterpiece of the genre.
Last 5 posts by Patrick Non-White
- Do Judges Have Inherent Dignity? - July 7th, 2015
- Adam Steinbaugh - June 23rd, 2015
- Media Coverage Of The Reason Debacle - June 11th, 2015
- Just A Couple Of Questions About Lynch Mobs - April 23rd, 2015
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility For Chip McGee's Feelz. And For Wombats. - January 30th, 2015