who shows up out of nowhere. He won't tell you his name. He's not from around these parts. He just says what needs to be said, and moves on never to return. But the place is never the same.
I'm speaking, of course, about the abrasive first-time blog commenter who's just there to insult the author and his readers.
Generally we ignore or delete these people, but every once in a while it's nice to give one of them a thorough workout. The kind of workout where you can almost hear the author cracking his knuckles before hitting the keyboard.
This reply, to something calling itself HumboldtBlue, is a masterpiece of the genre.
Last 5 posts by Patrick Non-White
- The Fur Flies In Jupiter - March 30th, 2016
- Statement Of Dear Leader And In-House Counsel Joel Pollak Denouncing Criminal Acts Of Traitor Fields-Shapiro Gang - March 14th, 2016
- Atlas Mugged - January 28th, 2016
- Successful People Are 100% Convinced That They Are Masters Of Their Own Destiny - December 31st, 2015
- 2015 Person Of The Year: David Brooks - December 30th, 2015