WOULD IT NOT BE EASIER FOR THE TSA TO DISSOLVE THE PEOPLE, and elect another? You don't mess with Texas. Thoughts on the interplay between the Fourth Amendment, the Tenth Amendment, the Supremacy Clause, and the Texas bill that would outlaw TSA groping in the Lone Star State.
Last 5 posts by Patrick Non-White
- Successful People Are 100% Convinced That They Are Masters Of Their Own Destiny - December 31st, 2015
- 2015 Person Of The Year: David Brooks - December 30th, 2015
- May 25, 1983 - December 19th, 2015
- Do Judges Have Inherent Dignity? - July 7th, 2015
- Adam Steinbaugh - June 23rd, 2015