WOULD IT NOT BE EASIER FOR THE TSA TO DISSOLVE THE PEOPLE, and elect another? You don't mess with Texas. Thoughts on the interplay between the Fourth Amendment, the Tenth Amendment, the Supremacy Clause, and the Texas bill that would outlaw TSA groping in the Lone Star State.
Last 5 posts by Patrick Non-White
- Do Judges Have Inherent Dignity? - July 7th, 2015
- Adam Steinbaugh - June 23rd, 2015
- Media Coverage Of The Reason Debacle - June 11th, 2015
- Just A Couple Of Questions About Lynch Mobs - April 23rd, 2015
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility For Chip McGee's Feelz. And For Wombats. - January 30th, 2015