WOULD IT NOT BE EASIER FOR THE TSA TO DISSOLVE THE PEOPLE, and elect another? You don't mess with Texas. Thoughts on the interplay between the Fourth Amendment, the Tenth Amendment, the Supremacy Clause, and the Texas bill that would outlaw TSA groping in the Lone Star State.
Last 5 posts by Patrick Non-White
- Ask Stalin - July 11th, 2016
- Ask Popehat! Joe Manchin Edition - June 16th, 2016
- Stellaris - May 13th, 2016
- The Fur Flies In Jupiter - March 30th, 2016
- Statement Of Dear Leader And In-House Counsel Joel Pollak Denouncing Criminal Acts Of Traitor Fields-Shapiro Gang - March 14th, 2016