Joseph Rakofsky and his lawyer Richard Borzouye dealt the hand — now they're going to have to play it.
The chances of Rakofsky and Borzouye getting sanctioned just went up dramatically. Pop some corn. This is going to be fun to watch.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- I Stand, Despite - August 30th, 2016
- How The University of Chicago Could Have Done A Better Job Defending Free Speech - August 29th, 2016
- Gawker, Money, Speech, And Justice - August 18th, 2016
- Lawsplainer: No, Donald Trump's "Second Amendment" Comment Isn't Criminal - August 9th, 2016
- Why Openness About Mental Illness is Worth The Effort And Discomfort - August 9th, 2016