Wearing high heels in a gravel parking lot? That'll be a blood test, ma'am. Embarrassed a North Carolina State Highway Patrol trooper? That'll be a trip straight to jail. Remember how the North Carolina Highway Patrol treats dogs? Imagine how they treat suspects.
As an aside, and since I blog pseudonymously this isn't worth much, I have tried a case against the aggrieved attorney in this story. I found him to be an honest man in a hotly contested trial, which is more than I can say for many patrol troopers.
Last 5 posts by Patrick Non-White
- Ask Stalin - July 11th, 2016
- Ask Popehat! Joe Manchin Edition - June 16th, 2016
- Stellaris - May 13th, 2016
- The Fur Flies In Jupiter - March 30th, 2016
- Statement Of Dear Leader And In-House Counsel Joel Pollak Denouncing Criminal Acts Of Traitor Fields-Shapiro Gang - March 14th, 2016