Which enumerated power of Congress allows the federal government to prosecute a Texas state court judge accused of beating his daughter with a belt?
Bonus question: Does Article II, Section 4 apply to the United States attorney investigating this case? If so, please give your answer in the form of an essay, in comments.
Update: see comments.
Last 5 posts by Patrick Non-White
- The Fur Flies In Jupiter - March 30th, 2016
- Statement Of Dear Leader And In-House Counsel Joel Pollak Denouncing Criminal Acts Of Traitor Fields-Shapiro Gang - March 14th, 2016
- Atlas Mugged - January 28th, 2016
- Successful People Are 100% Convinced That They Are Masters Of Their Own Destiny - December 31st, 2015
- 2015 Person Of The Year: David Brooks - December 30th, 2015