I'm looking for someone admitted in Louisiana with expertise in First Amendment issues, specifically defamation defense, to help someone getting a raw deal. Though it would be for a pro bono consult, it might develop into a (modest rate) paid case. Help is appreciated, as always.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Cracked Drunkenly Paws At Free Speech Theory Again - December 5th, 2016
- Update on The Popehat Podcast - November 30th, 2016
- Lawsplainer: Why Flag Burning Matters, And How It Relates To Crush Videos - November 29th, 2016
- Update: Ninth Circuit Rejects Attack on "Comfort Women" Monument - November 28th, 2016
- True Threats v. Protected Speech, Post-Election Edition - November 16th, 2016