I'm looking for someone admitted in Louisiana with expertise in First Amendment issues, specifically defamation defense, to help someone getting a raw deal. Though it would be for a pro bono consult, it might develop into a (modest rate) paid case. Help is appreciated, as always.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- In Space, No One Can Hear You Threaten Lawsuits - October 4th, 2015
- Down With Peeple - October 1st, 2015
- Ninth Circuit Imposes (Some) Limits On Cops Yanking Things Out of Your Ass - September 30th, 2015
- Arthur Chu Would Like To Make Lawyers Richer and You Quieter and Poorer - September 29th, 2015
- In Roca Labs Case, FTC Takes Novel Stand Against Non-Disparagement Clauses - September 29th, 2015